Homepage / How it works
How it works
How to use Torvelo ?
Sign up at www.torvelo.pl, accept the rules and then pay 10 PLN (20 PLN recommended) in the Personal Lender Account.
After registration you will receive an e-mail with a Login and a PIN. PIN you can change on your account in the tab CHANGE PIN
The charge for using Torvelo is automatically deducted from the Personal Lender Account via a secure online payment system.
Your Personal Lender Account is active (so you can rent bikes) if you have 10 PLN.
How to rent the bike:
- Approach the terminal at the chosen station, turn it on and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Next, enter the lock number, which holds the bike you want to rent
- On the screen, there will be also a code for the safety lock displayed (in case you would like to lock the bike somewhere outside the station). The code must be remembered. (If you forget it please call: 56 64 17 990)
- Go to the bike, press the sensor of the blockade that holds the bike and go!
How to return the bike:
- Approach the chosen TORVELO station and insert the item of the bicycle, which is beneath the carrier, into the hole in the lock.
- Make sure that the bike is parked properly - try to pull it back. If you cannot do that, it means that everything is in order. You gave back the bike properly.
Be ECO, use Torvelo !
Torvelo is a self-serviced bike rental system, which consists of 40 stations (including two sponsoship station) and 400 bikes. The stations are spaced every few hundred meters, which makes it easy to reach the selected area at any time. Bydgoski Rower Aglomeracyjny is a modern and environmentally friendly complementation of the city transport system. It operates 24 hours a day in the spring, summer and autumn.